Monday, October 5, 2009

BABY EMEREE IS HERE


Meet Baby Emeree! She's so adorably cute! I can't even stand it! My twin brother and his wife have added a 4th little cute Sorensen to their crew. Yep. That makes me an Aunt. Again. I love it. And look at this. She already loves the camera and her picture taken! ;)
(All these were taken with my iPhone. I just wanted to give my family and friends a little sneak peek of my new little niece.)

I used the new 'ShakeItPhoto' app for these next few. It reminds me of the polaroid days. ;)


Here's Emeree with her brothers and sister. They love her so much already.

I'm sure Tanya and Chris will be posting more... ;)

7 comments:

Kristine said...

What an adorable picture of the 4 of them.

April Hardy said...

Oh my gosh! Nice pictures! I can't wait to meet her! Your iphone takes great pics!

Kerrie said...

She's so cute! I love the picture of the four of them too. It's an awesome picture!

Cindy Ardis said...

TOO CUTE!! They have the cutest kids. She is darling. Thanks for the photos, keep sending them, Tanya will be busy for awhile!

Momma_S said...

no kidding she's beautiful. use of the iphone is proof of your natural talent!! thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is a beautiful baby. Chris and Tanya should be very proud of their adorable family. Aunt Amee is an awesome woman! They are too lucky!

The Amayesings said...

DARLING pics, but my FAV of all FAVS is the last one of all 4. SOOOOO cute.