Wednesday, October 7, 2009

MORE OF EMEREE


Here are a few more of this perfect little angel Emeree. She's so sweet and beautiful. She was 6 lb. 10 oz. She may be little, but she's tough. From what I hear, it took 2 doctors to get this little cutie out.

Here she is with her Uncle Jeff. ;) She was sleeping quite comfortably in his arms.



One of my favorites. Here's dad holding his little baby girl.

Emeree listening to her Grandma Anderson.




She's thinking....is Aunt Amee still taking pictures of me?!...
Sorry Emeree. I can't help it! ;) Really.
And check out those awesome cheeks!




5 comments:

Kristine said...

That is so sweet to see those kids hold their baby sister. It makes me think into the future when Mason will be holding his new baby brother or sister. (I mean WAY into future, lol.)

Christy said...

So sweet! I wanna hold her.

Heather said...

Oh my goodness she is so dang cute! Thank you for posting a picture of her. Another cute baby added to our family. We sure do have really cute kids in our family!

Momma_S said...

I've always said one of the best things about marrying into the Sorensen family is they make the BEST and I do mean BEST Dads.Just look at the way Adam is looking at Emeree. It's in his blood I can tell. Amee, you have such a talent for capturing the emotion. And Sorensens make SUPER cute babies too!

The Amayesings said...

SOOO cute. I am SOOO jealous that you get to hold her!!!! I cannot wait to get down there.