Thursday, October 29, 2009

THE PULSIPHER FAMILY


I love this family! I had so much fun with them during our session. Jon, the dad, said to me before we started that he didn't want to do the traditional 'family portrait'. Ya know...sit here, turn your head this way, one more inch to the left, all while sitting in a studio.... I assured him that I wasn't that kind of photographer. ;) I like random. Fun. Relaxed. And to just enjoy the moments that happen in front of me. Don't get me wrong, I direct a little bit, but then just let the moment happen.

When we were just about done and started to head back to our cars, the oldest little boy said, Mom, When are we going to get our pictures taken?! We kind of laughed and she said that we have been getting our pictures taken. I said, I'm gonna take that as a compliment! ;) Roshelle said, You should! And so I did!

These boys are too cute and I enjoyed getting to know this family a little better. Near the end, the youngest boy was telling me about his Halloween costume. He's 'bones' or 'mr. bones'....You know the costume that is made of black spandex with bones on the outside of it to make him look like a skeleton. Well, he was soooo excited about it that when I was about to get in my car, he said, You have to come over to my house now and see 'bones'!! So I pulled up next to them at their house and he comes running over and said, Are you going to come in my house now!! You HAVE to!! I mean seriously, how could I say no! So I went in and he and his brother put their costumes on for me and I raved about it! Because, really. They were cool! And about 10 seconds later, he said, Ok, you can go home now! ;)















I LOVED this yellow tree!



Someone kept telling him that I had a bone coming out of my camera?! Hmmm.... I wonder who that was?!! ...Roshelle... ;)
He's looking for it here.






This could be my most favorite shot from the day...

Thanks Roshelle and Jon!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Amee these are really good? Has Rochelle seen them yet?