Saturday, October 3, 2009

LEHI YOUT FOOTBALL: IN ACTION


Chalk up another win for this Lehi team. All I can say is GREAT JOB to these boys. They truly play their hearts out every week. And it shows.
Even though it was freezing this night, I had a blast shooting this game. My hands and fingers were a little frozen, that is until Marquelle gave me some 'magic' hot chocolate. Yum! And it actually warmed up my fingers! (Note: the cup wasn't even that hot.) Like I said 'magic' hot chocolate. Anyway, thank you Marquelle! I think you may have saved my fingers from frost bite. Yes people. It was that cold. ;)

Here are a few action shots, mixed in with some other fun shots.







One of my favorites.

How many Juan Diego players does it take to tackle #9?! ;)











Love this last shot! Victory baby!

I've been getting calls and emails from parents about their sons. And I thank you! I'm trying to get shots of your boys and all the players. But if you would like for me to focus on your son a little more, I will try my hardest. Just shoot me an email and let me know.
These photos from this post and MORE will be on my website in the next day or two. ;)
A BIG thank you to all of you once again for letting me be a part of this season! I absolutely love it!

1 comment:

carrie said...

GREAT photos, as always! The last one is great....such a cute picture. Thank you, again, for all the time you spend photographing our boys. It's so much fun to see the shots each week. :o)