Tuesday, October 27, 2009

FIRST SNOW FALL AND A PULSIPHER SNEAK PEEK


Today. Blizzard. Need I say more. For this southern girl, I'm not sure I ever get use to it. I wish that summer and fall could last a little longer. Ok. A lot longer! But it is what it is. The only thing I like about it is how beautiful and peaceful it looks falling....from the comfort of my own home, that is. Time to get out the coat, the snow boots, the hat, the gloves, the snow shovel. Yep, anybody want to come over and shovel my driveway for me?! ;)

Well, it's been a little busy around here. Between football games, the NFL (Geaux Saints!), the NCAA (Geaux LSU!), youth football playoffs (Go Lehi!), and pumpkin carving, its been a fun couple of weeks! Yes. I said pumpkin carving. I was entered into a contest for the best carving and let me tell you, I'm pretty proud of myself. But you'll have to wait to see the result. The artist in me was definitely unleashed and helped make a masterpiece! If I do say so myself.
And I do have more awesome football photos to post. So stay tuned! ;)

But for now, I'm gonna leave you with a little sneak peek of this awesome family.



More to come...

No comments: